Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Batangas

Hi,

Newbie from Batangas City but works in Makati. Been using Nuvi GPS for a while and glad to found this forum. Hope to be a contributor soon.

-nard-

[QUOTE=meinjia;51633]Hi,

Newbie from Batangas City but works in Makati. Been using Nuvi GPS for a while and glad to found this forum. Hope to be a contributor soon.
    There is a lot of streets in several towns in Batangas that are yet to be map. Please start contributing by tracing those streets.
    d1754
    "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
    those who accept it avoid the snares of death
    . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

I was in batangas yesterday heading back from Berbarbe pier (which wasn't on the map - will upload tonight) and noticed a lot of routing problems around the SM area of Batangas to do with one way streets and road blocks. Will try and figure out exactly what was going on and make the corrections, but my gps was giving me some very weird routes through the city!

Comment

I have the same experience since my Nuvi still has the 1.07 basic map. But looking at the demo version, I could see updated waypoints especially around SM area. I would assume that routes were also up to date.

Comment

Originally posted by stevensan View Post
          I was in batangas yesterday heading back from Berbarbe pier (which wasn't on the map - will upload tonight) and noticed a lot of routing problems around the SM area of Batangas to do with one way streets and road blocks. Will try and figure out exactly what was going on and make the corrections, but my gps was giving me some very weird routes through the city!
          download latest map. no point in making corrections if you have not installed updated map in your gps.

btw, if you happen to drive around the city by 9pm onwards, routing becomes free for all. so you might get confused why a one-way street becomes a two-way street suddenly. and roads around SM are not usable anymore by that time.
          Last edited by pokz; 03-21-2011, 16:58.

Comment

Congrats Meinjia on joining us. You will find it worthwhile, especially with the commute that you have!
            Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X