Newbie from Binangonan Rizal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Binangonan Rizal

Hi po, I'm a newbie, i found this website in Motorcyclephilippines in search for a workaround for my Nokia n86's GPS to work.. I own a Yamaha Mio Amore and I enjoy riding with it. It's nice to know na may ganitong forum site pala. I hope na marami akong matutunan at marami rin akong mai-share. Thanks

Welcome to RoadGuide Feel free to browse the FAQ and HowTo sections and know how to contribute.. and just a side note, please post in english we also have some foreign viewers, thanks

Originally posted by maben.oliva View Post
    Hi po, I'm a newbie, i found this website in Motorcyclephilippines in search for a workaround for my Nokia n86's GPS to work.. I own a Yamaha Mio Amore and I enjoy riding with it. It's nice to know na may ganitong forum site pala. I hope na marami akong matutunan at marami rin akong mai-share. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by maben.oliva View Post
      Welcome to Roadguide sir/maam

Comment

Working...
      X