Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Calgary

Greetings everyone!
    Another canadian going to spend a few months in the philippines. Just bought a 60Csx...have to say i'm impressed...picked up a half dozen satellites from my basement!

I'll be in Bohol for three months...getting married, going hiking, visiting my new extended family of several thousand...I figured I might as well contribute to this project!

I'm sure I'll get to know many on this forum....now off to the FAQ and guidebooks before I think of a stupid question no one has asked before! It's a skill.

-Mark

welcome to the forum, and enjoy the wedding / the hike / the relatives!
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      Just bought a 60Csx...have to say i'm impressed...picked up a half dozen satellites from my basement!
      Nice GPS, my nuvi can only get a signal indoors if I'm by the window. I wonder if the 60Csx will work inside a Shopping Mall or Office Building?

Comment

Originally posted by gtv View Post

Nice GPS, my nuvi can only get a signal indoors if I'm by the window. I wonder if the 60Csx will work inside a Shopping Mall or Office Building?
        my 60 csx dont get satallite lock when isnside a close area.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
          Greetings everyone!
          Another canadian going to spend a few months in the philippines. Just bought a 60Csx...have to say i'm impressed...picked up a half dozen satellites from my basement!

I'll be in Bohol for three months...getting married, going hiking, visiting my new extended family of several thousand...I figured I might as well contribute to this project!

I'm sure I'll get to know many on this forum....now off to the FAQ and guidebooks before I think of a stupid question no one has asked before! It's a skill.

-Mark
          Welcome to roadguide, Mark!
          Ask away if you will have any problem.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
          X