Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited!

Hi All!

I'm anxiously waiting for my Garmin Nuvi 295W which I bought from the net and sent over my friends place sa Cali. He'll be arriving tonight. Did my bit or researches already so I can go and use the Nuvi here. I just downloaded the standard map. Hope to be able to use it tomorrow and start contributing here...

Cheers!
    Mike

Originally posted by micace View Post
    Hi All!

I'm anxiously waiting for my Garmin Nuvi 295W which I bought from the net and sent over my friends place sa Cali. He'll be arriving tonight. Did my bit or researches already so I can go and use the Nuvi here. I just downloaded the standard map. Hope to be able to use it tomorrow and start contributing here...

Cheers!
    Mike
    welcome to roadguide. enjoy the map. once you become contributor, you'll enjoy more the latest mapversion.

Comment

Originally posted by micace View Post
      I felt the same way when my future mom-in-law brought in my 265W.

P.S. I was also looking into the 295W but ended up with the 265W in the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        welcome to roadguide. enjoy the map. once you become contributor, you'll enjoy more the latest mapversion.
        Thank you Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by gtv View Post
          I felt the same way when my future mom-in-law brought in my 265W.

P.S. I was also looking into the 295W but ended up with the 265W in the last minute.
          Hi GTV! Counting the hours till I have the unit in my hands. I also checked the 265W. I was going to use it as an MP3 player as well hooked to the aux input of my head unit. Wasn't a fan of FM transmitters as the audio signal wasn't good. Though the reviews of the 265W were good, CNET rated it 3.5 while 295W was only 3, I still went for the latter just because of the MP3 player (that's just me)... I also wanted a slim and light GPS unit so that I can use it in my backpacking travels.

Comment

Working...
          X