Welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay
    Checkout the FAQ and HowTo sections. This will help you a lot

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
      Welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay
      Checkout the FAQ and HowTo sections. This will help you a lot
      thank you so much razorspells and a happy new year too

Comment

While i was exploring my new Garmin GPS i found out that many streets, roads and establishments are not yet in our RG map here in the District 4 of Laguna, only the main roads are in our map, the sub street or short cuts have no name yet..i will collect datas and information and upload right away here in RG...

Comment

check first with latest demo map thru mapsource.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
            check first with latest demo map thru mapsource.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
            Sir reiji my current size of map in my gps is 62.6 MB? is it the latest? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dragonrage View Post
              Sir reiji my current size of map in my gps is 62.6 MB? is it the latest? thanks
              definitely not. as suggested, download demo map (has the same data as latest contributor's map), install it and view in mapsource. then look if your area's coverage is still lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                definitely not. as suggested, download demo map (has the same data as latest contributor's map), install it and view in mapsource. then look if your area's coverage is still lacking.
                Sir its the same map like in my GPS

Comment

Dragonrage,

Did you:
                  1. Load/install the RG 1.07 map into your computer and thus in mapsource, then installed it in your Garmin?

2. Load/install the RG 2.04 demo map into your computer, and then check if Mapsource has it 2.04 demo map? You cannot install the 2.04 demo map into your Garmin, coz it will not work, or not work properly.

3. While Mapsource is open, check the upper left hand corner of mapsource and there should be a drop down menu that will allow you to choose between version 1.07 and 2.04 if it is there.

Please confirm if you can see Version 2.04 on mapsource, that should be your basis to contribute new things like Waypoints, Tracks, names, etc.

TTFN
                  Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                    Dragonrage,

Did you:
                    1. Load/install the RG 1.07 map into your computer and thus in mapsource, then installed it in your Garmin?

2. Load/install the RG 2.04 demo map into your computer, and then check if Mapsource has it 2.04 demo map? You cannot install the 2.04 demo map into your Garmin, coz it will not work, or not work properly.

3. While Mapsource is open, check the upper left hand corner of mapsource and there should be a drop down menu that will allow you to choose between version 1.07 and 2.04 if it is there.

Please confirm if you can see Version 2.04 on mapsource, that should be your basis to contribute new things like Waypoints, Tracks, names, etc.

TTFN
                    Arvin
                    just a minor correction. we no longer put version number in demo map. what newbies will see on the upper left corner is only "Latest Demo Map."

Comment

Dragonrage,

Did you:

TTFN
                      Arvin

i can see 1.07 version but not 2.04, what will i do?
                      i want to contribute..Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dragonrage View Post
                        i can see 1.07 version but not 2.04, what will i do?
                        i want to contribute..Thanks
                        demo version numbers were removed (see related post). you will only see "latest demo map"
                        so you will only see 1.07 version and "latest demo map" version

Comment

Rage,

There you go, according to Kuya Doki and Kuya poks, just look for "latest demo map" in the menu I mentioned.

If you can't find it, then you have not installed the demo map properly.

Download the file from here and then install it:
                          http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17

Then check mapsource again.

TTFN
                          Arvin

Comment

Rage,

There you go, according to Kuya Doki and Kuya poks, just look for "latest demo map" in the menu I mentioned.

If you can't find it, then you have not installed the demo map properly.

Download the file from here and then install it:
                            http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17

Then check mapsource again.

TTFN
                            Arvin
                            Thanks Guys you are all very informative...

Comment

Working...
                            X