Newbie who'll be frequenting Ibajay, Malinao & Madalag, Aklan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie who'll be frequenting Ibajay, Malinao & Madalag, Aklan

Dear All, just joined recently (less than a week) & downloaded the Demo Map. There is not much detail for Ibajay, Malinao & Madalag, Aklan (including their interior Barangays) which I'll be frequenting in the months ahead as part of my duties (am based in Iloilo City). Please advise what priority points would the group like to be identified in this areas to help update the road map? Am using a Garmin GPSmap76CSx, am am still familiarizing myself on its use. Newbie talaga! Regards to all

Originally posted by bernie53 View Post
    Dear All, just joined recently (less than a week) & downloaded the Demo Map. There is not much detail for Ibajay, Malinao & Madalag, Aklan (including their interior Barangays) which I'll be frequenting in the months ahead as part of my duties (am based in Iloilo City). Please advise what priority points would the group like to be identified in this areas to help update the road map? Am using a Garmin GPSmap76CSx, am am still familiarizing myself on its use. Newbie talaga! Regards to all
    welcome to roadguide.ph. please download the latest demo map to see what's missing from your areas of interest...

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!

Kindly refer to this thread to learn more about your 76CSx, as the 60CSx is very very similar to 76CSx. Please don't forget to go over the "How to's" as well so you'll be guided as to priority waypoints and how to properly record tracks and waypoints... HTH

Comment

Working...
      X