Newbie from UAE - going Manila every 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from UAE - going Manila every 3 months

Hello there Kababayans! OFW here from Abu Dhabi, UAE. Just received today free as my airmiles points a garmin nuvi 2595. Thanks God.

Thanks guys for creating this site and continuing to help newbies for their gps products and concerns. Hope to help as well someday as I learn this new tech - starting from scratch.

More Power Guys! Thanks again.

Eworld

Welcome to rg kabayan
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Welcome to RG sadik

Comment

Originally posted by eworld View Post
        Hello there Kababayans! OFW here from Abu Dhabi, UAE. Just received today free as my airmiles points a garmin nuvi 2595. Thanks God.

Thanks guys for creating this site and continuing to help newbies for their gps products and concerns. Hope to help as well someday as I learn this new tech - starting from scratch.

Eworld
        Welcome to Roadguide!

Don't forget to go over the FAQs and "How to's" so you'll start learning quick...

Comment

Originally posted by eworld View Post

Eworld

Welcome bro.

Enjoy and have fun

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

mabuhay!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
            - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
            X