Hello From Matain Subic Zambales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Matain Subic Zambales

Hi new user here who would like to contribute to the cause. I have a Garmin Nuvi 1360 that I just bought today. I noticed it was as wrong as snow in the Philippines. I have houses in both Subic and IBA so I can do what I can to add points and such around both places. Just tell me what I need to do.

Ed

Welcome to road guide
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Ed I will be in Subic tomorrow evening and probably Sunday evening as well. Please let me know if you want to meet up so I can give you some one on one tutorials on how to contribute.

If you have a laptop (windows) and willing to use it for contributions, you can bring it with you.

I will be sending you PM shortly.

To Kuyas who are in Subic, if Ed is game, why don't we meet up/sort of just a small EB? Must warn you I don't drink

TTFN
      Arvin
      Last edited by arvin555; 08-17-2012, 23:44.

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
        - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Was able to meet up with Xerxes today at Harbor point! Tried my best to give him all the tips in the short time we had, but unfortunately he was using basecamp so I had to learn the interface first before we got going.

I am sure that he will be a great asset and contributor soon as his mind set about our maps is the same as mine, update so that we will all benefit.

One thing that I could not figure out is if basecamp is able to open several instances of itself at a time? Mapsource could do it, didn't work with basecamp. Will ask the basecamp gurus about it in the correct topic.

Gave Xerxes a small RG sticker that I had with me, sorry that was the only one that I had. Given by Kuya Doki to boot!

Xerxes, please do not forget to download and use the 2.12 demo map, also please visit the basecamp tutorial/discussion here:
          http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=5401

TTFN
          Arvin
          Last edited by arvin555; 08-19-2012, 21:21.

Comment

Working...
          X