Just bought a Papago R6300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a Papago R6300

Hi guys! I just bought an R6300 from CarryBoy. Anyone who knows how to deal with updating the Philippine map? I'm quite certain the preloaded map is pretty recent, but would really appreciate help in obtaining the "map-updated-twice-yearly" benefits of having a Papago, with all the bells and whistles Papago itself has provided the free map with.

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi guys! I just bought an R6300 from CarryBoy. Anyone who knows how to deal with updating the Philippine map? I'm quite certain the preloaded map is pretty recent, but would really appreciate help in obtaining the "map-updated-twice-yearly" benefits of having a Papago, with all the bells and whistles Papago itself has provided the free map with.
    contact carryboy for that matter.

Comment

Thanks. Will do.

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
        - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Papago R6300 and On-board unit software for OEMs - Papago x8.5 with 2012 Phil.map

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
          hi...please get the latest map and software update , its papago x8.5 with 2012 philippine maps. we will be glad to be of service. Our software and maps are licensed. PM if you still have not yet updated your software and maps....Carryboy is at 94 banawe st cor macopa st. Map updates are free and the JKLink map 2012 is locked onto the newest software version papago x8.5, so when you want to update your map, we will also update your software.

regards,

bobby

Comment

Hi All,

I'm a newbie in MTB riding. I would like to know a cheap yet reliable GPS nav for an MTB so i will know my routes when riding.

TIA

Comment

Working...
            X