Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn.... ang hirap!! pero ang sarap ng feeling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn.... ang hirap!! pero ang sarap ng feeling!

hi!

got all the Headache trying to upload the map of the Philippines to my Garmin Nuvi 2555 gift from a friend. after 2 day i finally got it. too bad the My place (Tarlac City) needs a lot of updates. I work in Pampanga so i travel a lot.

I love the way you guys put the map up. how can i help you guys as a contributor? walang bayad ito di ba? and di rin ako babayaran?

sincerely i wanna help... and i wanna learn how. if someone is willing to teach

all the best,
    Kim
    (Straight guy)

Originally posted by bluurr View Post
    hi!

got all the Headache trying to upload the map of the Philippines to my Garmin Nuvi 2555 gift from a friend. after 2 day i finally got it. too bad the My place (Tarlac City) needs a lot of updates. I work in Pampanga so i travel a lot.

I love the way you guys put the map up. how can i help you guys as a contributor? walang bayad ito di ba? and di rin ako babayaran?

sincerely i wanna help... and i wanna learn how. if someone is willing to teach

all the best,
    Kim
    (Straight guy)
    welcome to the forum.
    all you want to know (and probably more) you can find in this newbie thread!
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

thanks Sir Jan.

Hope i can be usefull here!!

Comment

Kim,

You can still look forward to more stuff in RG.

You just loaded the free map right? Next step is to become a contributor.

1. Nice feeling to see your contributions in the next map updates. I still feel a sense of pride to see my contributions, feeling that I might be helping others find their way or not get caught because of my contributions.

2. When you become a contributor, then you will also be able to download the latest maps, and see item no. 1 as mentioned, plus also enjoy the contributions and updates from other contributors.

I always tell everyone I know, that in order to get used to using the GPS, it is best to use it daily, even if you are just going from your house to your office and back, it is still better to enter the destination and use routing and stuff, so you know how the GPS "thinks". Also even if you know the destination you are going to like a shop or a mall or a pub, still search for it in the GPS and route to it. This way, you also find out if your destination is already in the map or not, could be a contribution opportunity.

If you have any questions, please ask away. There is no scheduled EB yet, but if there is one, it would be nice if you can join (yes tough for you as you live quite far, but who knows you might need to come to Manila), I say you can learn in 30 minutes of one on one tutorial during EBs for example, than a week reading through the forum fAQs and posts.

I was lucky my first EB, I was taught by two Gurus... The Pomello Brothers

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

welcome sir!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
          - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
          X