Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys. im a newbie here and also in using gps. just recently installed and oem radio
    for my mazda and it has an igo nav n go gps. The only thing I figured out is to insert
    a philippines .fbl file but for the other stuff like poi and more, im kinda lost. I hope
    could learn more by reading the threads around here.

is there a thread for dummy beginners like me? I mean explaining how this gps
    works? poi, 3d, etc.?

if a step by step about igo, there's no such thread in this forum as far as i know...

i my self was a former igo user but i dumped it long ago and installed another nav software
    now my car nav is complete...i get once a month map updates and for free, but elaborating further might break some rules here which might eventually results in a "zotted" status,

so just Google it

cheers

Originally posted by ianini12 View Post
    hi guys. im a newbie here and also in using gps. just recently installed and oem radio
    for my mazda and it has an igo nav n go gps. The only thing I figured out is to insert
    a philippines .fbl file but for the other stuff like poi and more, im kinda lost. I hope
    could learn more by reading the threads around here.

is there a thread for dummy beginners like me? I mean explaining how this gps
    works? poi, 3d, etc.?
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

thanks vforce3. is it possible to replace the software on my radio? is the program fully running from the sd card?

Originally posted by VFORCE3 View Post
      if a step by step about igo, there's no such thread in this forum as far as i know...

i my self was a former igo user but i dumped it long ago and installed another nav software
      now my car nav is complete...i get once a month map updates and for free, but elaborating further might break some rules here which might eventually results in a "zotted" status,

so just Google it

cheers

Comment

Please also visit the FAQ about head unit GPS here:
        https://roadguide.ph/forums/showthre...Head-Units-FAQ

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Please also visit the FAQ about head unit GPS here:
          https://RoadGuide.ph/forums/showthre...Head-Units-FAQ

Comment

Working...