Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie on vacation

Hi

I'd like to help with your mapping project.
    I'll be in Southern Leyte, in and around Abuyog, Ormoc, Silago and a few smaller towns along the coast. I can record tracks (Start/End points '1 sec intervals' and with descriptions & points of interest). In the area I'm visiting do you need this information.

I've a Garmin 60Cx, and I'm learning to use it from reading the posts here .... thank you for explaining tracks & how to make adjustments to the setup.

Dwight (A cano from Canada)

Originally posted by dwight View Post
    Hi

I'd like to help with your mapping project.
    I'll be in Southern Leyte, in and around Abuyog, Ormoc, Silago and a few smaller towns along the coast. I can record tracks (Start/End points '1 sec intervals' and with descriptions & points of interest). In the area I'm visiting do you need this information.

I've a Garmin 60Cx, and I'm learning to use it from reading the posts here .... thank you for explaining tracks & how to make adjustments to the setup.

Dwight (A cano from Canada)
    welcome and thanks for willing to help out, yes we would be very interested in that information...
    any questions, ask away and someone will surely help you out
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Hi Dwight. Welcome to the Philippines and to the forum. Your tracks in those places would surely be a very good contribution. As regards your 60Cx, you can find more info and useful tips if you join this forum http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Garmin_GPSMap_60Cx_60CSx/

Enjoy your stay...

Comment

On Vacation -

Borgie,

I was practicing using my Garmin 60 the other day and I did watch a few Youtube video's on how to do use it. I'll check out the link you've given me.

Dwight

Comment

Working...
        X