Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Excited from Pasig!

Hi, all

My family just got the Garmin Nuvi 50 from Greenhills earlier last week and I was impressed by the already included PH map which was from road guide. I assume it's the free version because I'm looking at the demo map on Mapsource right now lol.
    We're new to the GPS thing in general but after several hours of fiddling I also managed to get a high quality open source map of Indonesia installed on our device because my family spends half their time there too

Anyway, came by here after googling around and hope to help with this project (also to get the contributor map )
    I was always shy of exploring Metro Manila because of the crazy rules or hidden traffic signs, those are intimidating
    But now I hope to have the knowledge like our local taxi drivers and even go on day trips outside metro manila to places other than Tagaytay with this GPS

Regards,

Originally posted by Esparko View Post
    Hi, all

My family just got the Garmin Nuvi 50 from Greenhills earlier last week and I was impressed by the already included PH map which was from road guide. I assume it's the free version because I'm looking at the demo map on Mapsource right now lol.
    We're new to the GPS thing in general but after several hours of fiddling I also managed to get a high quality open source map of Indonesia installed on our device because my family spends half their time there too

Anyway, came by here after googling around and hope to help with this project (also to get the contributor map )
    I was always shy of exploring Metro Manila because of the crazy rules or hidden traffic signs, those are intimidating
    But now I hope to have the knowledge like our local taxi drivers and even go on day trips outside metro manila to places other than Tagaytay with this GPS

Regards,
    Welcome to RoadGuide!

Comment

Working...
    X