Newbie from Manila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Manila

Hi guys, I'm a newbie from Binondo, Manila. Hope to learn a lot from the people here and hoping to make contributions to the rg.ph map as well!

Originally posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a newbie from Binondo, Manila. Hope to learn a lot from the people here and hoping to make contributions to the rg.ph map as well!
    Welcome to RoadGuide.

Comment

Hi sir, I'm having problems related to opening the Demo map on Mapsource. I cannot find instructions on how to load the img files from jklinc to Mapsource to start editing.

Comment

Hi sir, I'm having problems related to opening the Demo map on Mapsource. I cannot find instructions on how to load the img files from jklinc to Mapsource to start editing.
        Can you post what have you done so far? So we would know how to help you.

Comment

I have installed Mapsource 6.16.3 on my computer and downloaded the latest Demo Map and installed the registry on my computer. The problem now is that the Demo map is not loaded on my Mapsource. I browsed the forums a bit and noticed that the Mapsource other people use have this additional dropdown box showing the map currently being used. However, mine does not have this.
          Capture.jpg

Comment

I have installed Mapsource 6.16.3 on my computer and downloaded the latest Demo Map and installed the registry on my computer. The problem now is that the Demo map is not loaded on my Mapsource. I browsed the forums a bit and noticed that the Mapsource other people use have this additional dropdown box showing the map currently being used. However, mine does not have this.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]38855[/ATTACH]
            Did you allow regedit to make changes? meaning did you click "Yes" on both prompts?
            Attached Files

Comment

If yes, then click view, then switch to product. You should see your demo map there.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much! Will finally be able to start contributing

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
                  - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                  X