Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User

Good day to all.

Im new with this site. I'm using the application from mapasia before and I found this site. I think this is way more better than those maps because I can download and contribute for maps. Good job guys for making this forum. This will benefit me and other GPS users a lot. Newbie lang ako pero mukang magiging adik dito. Hahahaha

welcome to the group jopet, that's one thing for sure "nakaka-adik dito", especially when you attain your contributor status,you will appreciate the updated map that we're using, the product of our effort and contributions.

Comment

Welcome jopet. Pls. read the FAQ's and "How to's" and the other threads so you'll appreciate more the efforts of the group in updating the map...

Comment

Originally posted by jopet View Post
        Good day to all.

Im new with this site. I'm using the application from mapasia before and I found this site. I think this is way more better than those maps because I can download and contribute for maps. Good job guys for making this forum. This will benefit me and other GPS users a lot. Newbie lang ako pero mukang magiging adik dito. Hahahaha
        welcome to the roadguide family!!!

Comment

Working...
        X