Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signed up

Hi just signed up to RoadGuide;

My names Mike am a British expat living in San Fernando La Union with my Filipina wife. I enjoy motorcycling around the Philippines and presently ride a BMW Sertao adventure bike, I have a Zumo 660 to help me find my way around.

How do I contribute to the RoadGuide map?

Happy Riding.

Mike. :-)

Originally posted by superhook View Post
    Hi just signed up to RoadGuide;

My names Mike am a British expat living in San Fernando La Union with my Filipina wife. I enjoy motorcycling around the Philippines and presently ride a BMW Sertao adventure bike, I have a Zumo 660 to help me find my way around.

How do I contribute to the RoadGuide map?

Happy Riding.

Mike. :-)
    Hi Mike.

This thread will help quide you. https://roadguide.ph/forums/showthre...ot-for-Newbies

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Mike and happy touring in our beautiful country!

Comment

Philippine regular

I too am in the Philippines on a regular basis, I was hoping to find maps covering the Luzon area that I can download and look at on my Windows PC, can you guide me to a place that might have that?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Tcomdog View Post
          I too am in the Philippines on a regular basis, I was hoping to find maps covering the Luzon area that I can download and look at on my Windows PC, can you guide me to a place that might have that?

Thanks in advance
          Welcome to Roadguide! You've come to the right place, we have the maps you are looking for. Kindly read the FAQ to get you started, lots of info there on how to download the Philippine map and install in your PC. HTH

Comment

hi! welcome to roadguide!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
            - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
            X