City Navigator SE Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City Navigator SE Asia

Hi, I'm Tommy, Swedish settled in Switzerland, plan to live part time in Bacacay, Legazpi. Just retired from Anesthesia. Long distance touring cyklist. Visiting Ph next week for a month, family w Cebu Pac, me on my mountainbike from Mla to Legazpi.
    Just downloaded the Philippine map for my Oregon650. Hope it will work for me. But, is it rude to ask here if the City Navigator SE Asia is available somewhere in Manila?
    I will also try to contribute here. Thanx for having me.

Not rude to ask that question.

The answer might however be to visit the official Garmin website and download there.
    Alternatives:
    OSM maps for the countries you want to visit in SE Asia.
    Malaysia and Singapore = Malsing maps or Malfree maps
    Indonesia- Navigasi

If I may suggest, please try to install and view the latest Demo Map specially in your neighborhood (Bagacay) and start checking what you can contribute from your own neighborhood.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by tommyback View Post
      Hi, I'm Tommy, Swedish settled in Switzerland, plan to live part time in Bacacay, Legazpi. Just retired from Anesthesia. Long distance touring cyklist. Visiting Ph next week for a month, family w Cebu Pac, me on my mountainbike from Mla to Legazpi.
      Just downloaded the Philippine map for my Oregon650. Hope it will work for me. But, is it rude to ask here if the City Navigator SE Asia is available somewhere in Manila?
      I will also try to contribute here. Thanx for having me.
      Hi tommy. Bacacay, Albay (near Legaspi, Albay) has the same map data between free map and contributors map. Plenty of data to contribute there.
      Just download the free map and you may use it to get you around Bicol.

Comment

Working...
      X