Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I just bought Garmin Nuvi 65LM to replace my oversized Galaxy Note 10.1 for navigation. I downloaded and installed the RGP free map and found it lacking in details. I understand that I need to contribute to be worthy of the contributor's map so hopefully as I travel I can get some new and interesting waypoints, uncharted roads and other stuff to share.

Thanks!

Originally posted by tikkytikky View Post
    I just bought Garmin Nuvi 65LM to replace my oversized Galaxy Note 10.1 for navigation. I downloaded and installed the RGP free map and found it lacking in details. I understand that I need to contribute to be worthy of the contributor's map so hopefully as I travel I can get some new and interesting waypoints, uncharted roads and other stuff to share.

Thanks!
    Welcome to Road Guide Philippines tikkytikky!

The RGP free map is several versions older than the Contributor's Map. Hence, your description of "lacking in details" is probably understandable. But be assured that the Contributor's Map is way better than any existing free maps of the Philippines. So, go ahead and contribute. Happy mapping!

Comment

I noticed that my current location is not thoroughly mapped in the demo version of RGP so I'll probably start from here if I have ample time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tikkytikky View Post
        I noticed that my current location is not thoroughly mapped in the demo version of RGP so I'll probably start from here if I have ample time.

Thanks
        That's a good start!

Welcome to Roadguide!

Comment

hi! welcome to roadguide!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
          - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
          X