Mini-EB in BCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-EB in BCD

Had a mini-eb with Tofu in Sugarland hotel in the morning of July 6. Finally met the master polygon'ner and learned a lot of things, tips & tricks included . Very nice meeting you bai Tofu, hope we can hold another mini-eb in the near future...

And sorry bai hbt, no pics (unahan na kita, hehe) mga camera shy type kami...

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    Had a mini-eb with Tofu in Sugarland hotel in the morning of July 6. Finally met the master polygon'ner and learned a lot of things, tips & tricks included . Very nice meeting you bai Tofu, hope we can hold another mini-eb in the near future...

And sorry bai hbt, no pics (unahan na kita, hehe) mga camera shy type kami...
    hahaha.... if i saw your mustache i'll know its you....

you can shave it but i know masakit sa kalooban(hurts inside)

thanks bai for remembering me
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Finally met the Super Mod from down south. Actually we had only an hour to talk as sir Borge was giving a seminar on cooking.

But we had still managed to exchange ideas on basic culinary cuisine i.e. how to crack an egg and separate the yolk from the white...
      I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
        Finally met the Super Mod from down south. Actually we had only an hour to talk as sir Borge was giving a seminar on cooking.

But we had still managed to exchange ideas on basic culinary cuisine i.e. how to crack an egg and separate the yolk from the white...
        wahkanga... kuya borge, you should instead teach tofu the proper way of using the cut and trim tool for the mustache. not culinary (poly)
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
        X