X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just post the date and i'll be there. cant wait to see the dvo group

Comment

congrats!

nice to know the davao rg mappers, i'm an uragon, but i've stayed there for 17 years (1969 to 86) when i'm with coca-cola bottlers and my two kids were born there. i visited davao 3 yrs ago ..... wow there are so much improvement in the city and really i'm lost but now with your help in mapping davao i'm sure when i visit davao next year my nuvi will guide me to my destination .... keep it up guys and God bless to all.

Comment

Meet up

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
        just post the date and i'll be there. cant wait to see the dvo group
        hey doc, im here in the states right now...and will be back 1st week of december... btw, i just bought a nuvi 1300 here and when i open mapsource with it the contributors map is now locked...and i can't unlock it using my unlock key...what do u think is the problem? i've been using the map with my old nuvi 205W and work just fine until now... i really need it when i get home... it happen after I updated the US map that came with my new GPS and open mapsource... hope you can help... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mausolis View Post
          hey doc, im here in the states right now...and will be back 1st week of december... btw, i just bought a nuvi 1300 here and when i open mapsource with it the contributors map is now locked...and i can't unlock it using my unlock key...what do u think is the problem? i've been using the map with my old nuvi 205W and work just fine until now... i really need it when i get home... it happen after I updated the US map that came with my new GPS and open mapsource... hope you can help... thanks
          please read post #8 here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3266

good day
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            please read post #8 here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3266

good day
            Thanks bro... already sent my new GPS id... but until now the judge has not replied yet...

Comment

Hey guys, im already in Davao....now using my 1300 with the latest map ver 1.19...so when is the Davao group gonna meet up? ....hope we can all meet up....
              Last edited by doki; 12-10-2010, 10:53. Reason: removed for sale details and moved to sari sari store thread

Comment

Originally posted by mausolis View Post
                Hey guys, im already in Davao....now using my 1300 with the latest map ver 1.19...so when is the Davao group gonna meet up? ....hope we can all meet up....
                kuya, would like to inform you that i moved your "for sale old nuvi 205" details to sari sari store thread. you can check the replies there.

Comment

satellite eb for davao region

im relatively free tom night. i'll ask fastblu if he can attend tomorrow night.

if they cant make it. ill still be glad to meet you in a coffee shop. as for me, i have met bradp, fastblu, leon already. my no is 0923 2648473
                  Last edited by docsamcruz; 12-10-2010, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
                    im relatively free tom night. i'll ask fastblu if he can attend tomorrow night.

if they cant make it. ill still be glad to meet you in a coffee shop. as for me, i have met bradp, fastblu, leon already. my no is 0923 2648473
                    I'm not free tonight, I'll be in the province to attend a xmas party... I will be back in Davao on Tuesday Dec 14, maybe we can all meet up on the 17th? how's that?

Comment

not free on the 17th and 18th night time, but im free any day on daytime

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I hope i'm not too late with the EB. Please count me in if it still a go.

Comment

@ mausolis

i guess you're the one who travels a lot. me, fastblu, not sure with walter but i think we are boy scouts here na laging handa. you give us the date and time, and we'll be there. just announce earlier. coffee shop will be a good choice

let's make this happen

Comment

During Decembers, I'm available after 7:30 p.m. Normal months, anytime except breakfast.

Comment

@mausolis,

i guess its you who should call the shot. im free anytime, just annouce it earlier so i can move my appointments if there's conflict with the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X