april EB at jayj's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well people.....

reiji, liv, jspalaroan, razorspells, pokz.... and others (specially newbies)

are you guys game?

meet the legendary kung fu mapping master JONATLE

post post post
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      well people.....

are you guys game?

post post post
      You'll have to pick this newbie up and send home again...
      I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
        You'll have to pick me up and send me home again...
        np kuya
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

Comment

np kuya

You can get drunk... I'll drive... but you'll have to give me directions :sly:
          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
            You can get drunk... I'll drive... but you'll have to give me directions :sly:
            dont know if it'll push thru ....
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

hey i'll go! hope its in ortigas, but if macapagal, i gues one more reason to use my 255 show me de way!

Comment

well people.....

are you guys game?

post post post

Hi Hbt,

since it's end of the month already... a May EB would be fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                  Hi Hbt,

since it's end of the month already... a May EB would be fine with me.
                  Hi Hbt,
                  i agree with Liv. its already the 28th and not much confirmed their attendance, i suggest to move our EB after the elections. Lets us just vote on the location then decide the date.
                  i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

Originally posted by jay mendoza View Post
                    Hi Hbt,
                    i agree with Liv. its already the 28th and not much confirmed their attendance, i suggest to move our EB after the elections. Lets us just vote on the location then decide the date.

I'd go with Jayj's Ortigas branch.

Comment

Originally posted by jay mendoza View Post
                      Hi Hbt,
                      Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

hi. if there is an EB this week. i might be able to attend. will be here in manila until the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                          I'd go with Jayj's Ortigas branch.
                          but macapagal is winning
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                          X