Baguio eb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baguio eb

while talking to kuya jdcooper a while ago, suddenly something pops into my mind.

why not an EB in baguio

lets see first who are interested then lets take it from there.

if you are in a way interested, please post your name.

date and time... lets see who are interested first
    i suggest this is an overnighter. 1 day 2 days.... hmmm 3
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Baguio eb

As one of the "locals" in Baguio, I would be delighted to help set this up. Just let me know what help you need.

Comment

i could drop by if I'm there.

paging spearhead. :-D
      ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

i'd like to go if hbt would accompany me. hehehe. i'll try my best to join this one.
        Last edited by docsamcruz; 08-15-2010, 00:13.

Comment

Baguio EB

If you guys decide to organise this trip, I will be pleased to host BBQ at my house either in a Friday or saturday night (up to 20 people). Also I will donate 7 tokens to play golf at Baguio Country Club on first come first served basis. Just come back with a suggested date.

Comment

i'm game. been wanting to go up with my wife for quite some time now.

Comment

remember guys... this is still a planning stage

but i have plan to go there sometime this year, depends on the availability of my family

and thanks jdcooper for the offer
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

wanna go

id love to go but abroad till nov 20th. If you make it any day after that ill attend

Comment

any update on this happening

Comment

Working...
                  X