No announcement yet.

2nd Grand EB in Subic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hbt you and kuya Reiji got the special package?

Hope the winner enjoys it!

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post

Hbt you and kuya Reiji got the special package?

Hope the winner enjoys it!

TTFN
      Arvin
      Is it because we talk too much thats why you give us that gift hahaha
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

nice to meet the new guys (jdcooper, rickO)if there somebody else that i forgot to mention, sorry.
        for the regulars, nice to see you guys again

congrats chaz for winning the usb
        congrats for the NEWBIE who won the all weather and waterproof storage

raffle prizes compliments of arvin
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

Comment

no pics?

Comment

Pics are w/ kuya sinned, our professional photog

Comment

camera shy
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

still camera shy? you can not join america's got talent with that.

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
                  still camera shy? you can not join america's got talent with that.
                  Maybe no talent J/k

Comment

My pleasure, would have wanted to send some more prizes for fun, but unfortunately those were the only ones I could come up with for now

Newbie who won the S3 case, congrats, I hope your GPS unit fits in the case, I am sure it will be thinner than the case, I meant to send a thinner case but I think no more of that size What you do is just put foam padding so that you can still see the GPS display from the clear cover

Sounds like you guys had fun, too bad most of the members are camera shy, we can't join vicariously by just looking at the photos

TTFN
                    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                      My pleasure, would have wanted to send some more prizes for fun, but unfortunately those were the only ones I could come up with for now

Newbie who won the S3 case, congrats, I hope your GPS unit fits in the case, I am sure it will be thinner than the case, I meant to send a thinner case but I think no more of that size What you do is just put foam padding so that you can still see the GPS display from the clear cover

Sounds like you guys had fun, too bad most of the members are camera shy, we can't join vicariously by just looking at the photos

TTFN
                      Arvin
                      im quite sure the case is too small for the gps's mentioned and am also quite sure those gps are weather and shockproof already....
                      but where can we get those cases as subic.com and myself are quite interested in getting some like those?
                      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

can somebody post the pic of the s3? im curious. now my attention shifted to the casing not to the people behind anymore

Comment

Working...
                        X