EB on jan 20, 2011

present were:

1) docsamcruz
    2) fastblu with wife
    3) leon with wife
    4) bradp
    5) doc_avg
    6) walter

Last edited by docsamcruz; 01-21-2011, 10:38.

Very nice EB, and great pics...

... thanks for sharing docsam and hope to meet you one of these days guys and gals!

Comment

Nice pictures, glad you guys are not camera shy unlike us.

Comment

nice pics MR. Jackie Chan

planning to do a movie kuya doc
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

nice pics kuya!!!

Comment

We had a great time. Nice meeting you leon, bradp, doc_avg, walter.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these pictures doc sam!

Comment

thanks for the comments. sorry for the poor shots. maybe i should learn to how to take clear pictures. hehehe.

next time, somebody from the rg davao group with a dslr camera must be the one to take the shots.

anyway, to update the central rg.....davao group have agreed to give all the lechon manokan waypoints to walter. he is in-charged to upload lechon manok waypoints not only davao but mindanao-wide.

Comment

nice pics doc. congrats for your back-to-back eb. hoping we can join you there soon.

Comment

kuya docsam, nice pics!
                    hopefully we can visit davao soon.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Route help.... Among Ben

I am organizing a Charity Ride from Manila to Kidapawan via Iloilo and Davao.

Please help me find a best route for us catching the ro-ro/Ferry.

April 27, 2011 (Wed)
                      3am- Dep from Manila to Matnog

Boarding Time? Matnog to Iloilo then Iloilo to Davao route?

May 2, 2011 (Monday)

Boarding time from Davao/Cotabato to Manila port?

Salamat po,

Among Ben
                      Bikers One Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Among Ben View Post
                        I am organizing a Charity Ride from Manila to Kidapawan via Iloilo and Davao.

Please help me find a best route for us catching the ro-ro/Ferry.

April 27, 2011 (Wed)
                        3am- Dep from Manila to Matnog

Boarding Time? Matnog to Iloilo then Iloilo to Davao route?

May 2, 2011 (Monday)

Boarding time from Davao/Cotabato to Manila port?

Salamat po,

Among Ben
                        Bikers One Philippines
                        among ben,

first of all, welcome to roadguide.
                        i have deleted your 2 other posts as they contain same message as your post here. pls do not double/triple post again in the future.

to partially answer your question, matnog to samar Ro-Ro leaves almost every 2 hours. and if you have bikes, you can leave almost immediately with the next scheduled trip because they can insert bikes in-between buses unless you have a 4-wheel vehicle with you, then you have to wait for the queue. mostly you don't have to wait long unless you travel during "peak" season.

here's a thread related to this topic.
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=575

with regards to the rest of the ro-ro schedules, our friends in davao can help with the info.

good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
                          thanks for the comments. sorry for the poor shots. maybe i should learn to how to take clear pictures. hehehe.

next time, somebody from the rg davao group with a dslr camera must be the one to take the shots.

anyway, to update the central rg.....davao group have agreed to give all the lechon manokan waypoints to walter. he is in-charged to upload lechon manok waypoints not only davao but mindanao-wide.

Comment

@reiji, hbt, pokz, borgie, doki, jspalaroan

just inform us earlier if you plan to go to davao so we can schedule an eb. the jan 20 eb here was spent more on acquaintances, not so much on the technicalities on gps.

@amongben

i am sorry ben coz im not familiar with trans island trips. but rest assured inland trip to cagayan, cotabato, kidapawan, gensan, tagum, i can help you out on these with regards to road condition, best time to travel, security, etc.

if you plan to have your charity work here in davao, i can really be of help to you in all aspects like, planning, organization and implementation of the activity
                            Last edited by docsamcruz; 01-22-2011, 09:09.

Comment

Had a blast! We have graduated from having a micro-mini EB to a mini-EB then Nice to meet Docsam and Leon again, plus new RG friends fastblu, Walter, and DocAVG.... We'll be having another one soon and hope to meet more RG friends....

Comment

Working...
                              X