Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisayan EB

How about it?

Where: Bacolod / Dumaguete / Cebu or anywhere else?

When? make a suggestion.

What do you reckon, let the northern boys n girls have theirs in manila and we'll do one visayan style?
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    How about it?

When? make a suggestion.

What do you reckon, let the northern boys n girls have theirs in manila and we'll do one visayan style?
    Do one in Visayan to establish camaraderie and hoping some members in luzon /Mindanao can join (If their schedule permits) as we know Ph roadguiders are everywhere and like to explore places while getting tracks/waypoints, Later we can establish like chapters, we can have projects, we can make stickers (to be mounted in our vehicles-"Proud to be Roadguiders"

On the date, maybe we can do it 1-2 days before an festive activities/ like Sinulog etc...event like Sinulog etc..., so we can maximize the trip

Comment

That's a great idea for promoting the site.. stickers.. but one could only get it if the member attends.. I hope it's not too geeky.. hehehe

I wish that there's also an EB this September here in Manila.. I missed July and nothing for August. Like jspalaroan mentioned it could be by chapter / location or municipality... this is good for members that can't travel far but would like to meet other members within their vicinity.. and there must be at least a veteran to grace the EB within each location... just my two cents worth..

Wow this is huge!

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
        That's a great idea for promoting the site.. stickers.. but one could only get it if the member attends.. I hope it's not too geeky.. hehehe
        Sticker design already in the pipeline. And yes, only members who attend the EB can have one...for free.

Comment

How about it?

When? make a suggestion.

Bacolod please!!! That way, I can attend.

Masskara Festival on October, but please not on the actual week of the festival. You won't be able to move around...
          Last edited by Tofu; 09-01-2009, 10:37.
          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Masskara festival

I can go there on October...its near here in san carlos...

Comment

Originally posted by meowlife View Post
              I can go there on October...its near here in san carlos...
              and san carlos might be the best place/ almost in the middle of bcd/ dgt / ceb

Comment

and san carlos might be the best place/ almost in the middle of bcd/ dgt / ceb
                No Problem with me, I'm between bcd and scc with regards to travel time.

Comment

what do you say luzon chapter.....

eb at visaya, i've heard that a certain gentleman name JAN will take care of our accomodations, tickets, lodging, and meals (sinned... meals)... yehey!!!
                  j/k
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                    what do you say luzon chapter.....

eb at visaya, i've heard that a certain gentleman name JAN will take care of our accomodations, tickets, lodging, and meals (sinned... meals)... yehey!!!
                    j/k
                    accomodations/lodging? : sure, all outside sleeping in the rain.... :sly:
                    tikets? : walk / swim...
                    meals? : sinned can miss a few and the rest of the northern group will just have to follow sinned...

Comment

Let's make this simple to decide... EB near my location...

There's a poi in one of my contributions that can't be searched. We can make it a geocaching adventure. Find it and the drinks and pulutan are on me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post

There's a poi in one of my contributions that can't be searched. We can make it a geocaching adventure. Find it and the drinks and pulutan are on me!!!

huhuhuhuhu...
                        you forget that i have the magic key to all poi's......

huhuhuhuhu...:sly:

Comment

huhuhuhuhu...
                          you forget that i have the magic key to all poi's......

huhuhuhuhu...:sly:
                          That is not a problem. As long as you don't divulge it to the other interested parties. Make the EB more exciting! Seek it, I did not hide it but unfortunately it's not included in the search. It's a nice place, good food, great grilled seafood...

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post

what's even better, the contributions can only be downloaded by MC's....
                            needle in a haystack springs to mind....

Comment

what's even better, the contributions can only be downloaded by MC's....
                              needle in a haystack springs to mind....
                              That's geocaching with an intoxicating reward

Comment

Working...
                              X