Clear All

Subic EB photos (Sept 25 2009)

Partial pictures-
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
    Partial pictures-
    Thanks for sharing.... More please...

Comment

it was a really fun night and i left a lot smarter. There was alot of friendly guys there that answered alot of my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
        Thanks for sharing.... More please...
        Photos are with Hbt ( stolen shots lang sa akin)

Comment

Hi All,

Congrats to your EB. I hope I can join in December edition.

Sir hbt, ilabas mo na ang mga pics, bitin na kami.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Saw in the news that typhoon ondoy's wreaking much damage. Seem's like it's flooded in many areas. Baka na stranded sila Hbt sa Subic kaya hindi pa naka upload ng pics. Ingat kayo pag-uwi guys...

Comment

pix pix pix

Comment

Sharing some photos of the Subic EB.. It was fun and a great experience to finally meet the people behind the great map of RoadGuide... Looking forward to the next one.. Hope it's down south... suntzu & jspalaroan.. get ready! hehehe
                Attached Files
                Last edited by razorspells; 09-26-2009, 22:28.

Comment

hi guys,

sorry for the delay.
                  got lots of problems brought by the typhoon... flood, internet, accidents
                  for the meantime isa muna
                  Attached Files
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

with this internet connection right now, i can only upload 1 or 2 at a time, maybe 3
                    its slow and cuts off after a while

telephones bad using dial up... hayyyy
                    Attached Files
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                      with this internet connection right now, i can only upload 1 or 2 at a time, maybe 3
                      its slow and cuts off after a while

telephones bad using dial up... hayyyy
                      Thanks for sharing pics despite the difficulty uploading ... now who's who...

Comment

hi Borgie, our identities are a secret.. hehehe joke only..
                        I wish you were there so that we could finally meet you... Hope to see you on the next EB...

Thanks for sharing pics despite the difficulty uploading ... now who's who...

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                          hi Borgie, our identities are a secret.. hehehe joke only..
                          I wish you were there so that we could finally meet you... Hope to see you on the next EB...
                          Uyy... top secret the id of eb'rs, hehe, baka ma-kidnap, hehe... yup, hope to see my fellow MC's and C's and JM's too in the next eb...

Comment

Uyy... top secret the id of eb'rs, hehe, baka ma-kidnap, hehe... yup, hope to see my fellow MC's and C's and JM's too in the next eb...
                            actually borge, baka ma discover by regal films(meron pa ba yun) hehehe pinoy big brothers nalang
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

here are some shots of that day weather condition. but you know what subic is not flooded even a bit. wish our street are like that
                              Attached Files
                              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X