Neoprene Pouch for Nuvis - Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neoprene Pouch for Nuvis - Pictures

Here are the pictures of the neoprene pouch bought from SM Toy Kingdom.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bradp View Post
    Here are the pictures of the neoprene pouch bought from SM Toy Kingdom.
    nice! does the nuvi fit exactly or still have space?

Comment

Hi, doki. The 285WT fits well into the pouch so it doesn't move but it can be inserted into and taken out of the pouch very easily. Your 255W is the same size as with the 285W so I guess it will fit perfectly too.

Comment

Hi, doki. The 285WT fits well into the pouch so it doesn't move but it can be inserted into and taken out of the pouch very easily. Your 255W is the same size as with the 285W so I guess it will fit perfectly too.
        tnx bradp.

Comment

is this available in all SM Toy Kingdoms? I like to get one also..

Comment

I believe they are available in all SM Toy Kingdoms.

Comment

bradp, could you tell me what particular Toy Kingdom you bought your pouch. I went to TK in MegaMall today. There was a similar one, but not exactly the one you have in the pictures. I sort of wanted to get the one that whose pictures you uploaded.

Comment

Hi, madman.

I am actually residing in Davao City and bought mine from Toy Kingdom @ SM - Davao.

However, I've been to Toy Kingdom at SM Makati and saw the same one I have just last month.

Comment

Hi, madman.

I am actually residing in Davao City and bought mine from Toy Kingdom @ SM - Davao.

However, I've been to Toy Kingdom at SM Makati and saw the same one I have just last month.

hey bradp,

you were in manila last month!!!

maybe set up a mini EB here
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi, hbt.

I normally stay in Manila overnight and jump off to my other destination early the next day. These are work-related trips so not much time. Hehehe. I'll let you know if I am able to stay longer in Manila - yes, let's have a mini-EB!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, bradp. I'll try Toy Kingdom in Ayala Center.

Comment

daiso in robinsons galleria has a number of pouches (both in neoprene or leather) that will fit the nuvis

i got a leather one myself for only P88

Comment

Working...
                        X