Another North Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another North Trip

I was inspired by pictures from fellow RoadGuide members... so here's another trip to Ilocos Norte.. It's now or never.. Here's my photo from the windmills of Bangui plus a cafe nearby which I will upload as WP later on...

Our country is truly a beautiful place...

Nice!
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Nice shot, I was there too last April 3 about 7AM, small world but we did not see each other he he

Comment

Nice Kuya.
        I wish i could go there next year.

Comment

@Reji0463 - Thanks

@jspalaroan - Thanks, yup you mentioned last EB you were going last holy week. Were you able to go on your Pagudpud trip? It's a back breaking long drive..hehehe

Comment

Yes doc you should try it.. absolutely amazing..

Originally posted by doki View Post
            Nice Kuya.
            I wish i could go there next year.

Comment

congrats thanks for sharing!

Comment

That's really cool. All pictures are very nice. By seeing all this I am also thinking to go there. It seems very nice place. I like it. Your first photo is really awesome the windmills are looking fantastic. Keep it up.
                Last edited by sammypetter; 04-17-2010, 15:43.

Comment

hi sammypetter, thanks and glad you liked it... I encourage everyone to visit the place.. just try it.. absolutely awesome! long drive but for me it was worth it...

Originally posted by sammypetter View Post
                  That's really cool. All pictures are very nice. By seeing all this I am also thinking to go there. It seems very nice place. I like it. Your first photo is really awesome the windmills are looking fantastic. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                    hi sammypetter, thanks and glad you liked it... I encourage everyone to visit the place.. just try it.. absolutely awesome! long drive but for me it was worth it...
                    Its the journey that counts, not the destination. Did you touch the base of the windmill? During the Holyweek, there was a brownout at blue lagoon area (Pagudpud) some of the windmills are at halt

Comment

Yup Sir Jim, I agree.. it's all about the journey

Nope, I maintained my distance with the windmill, hehehe... There were some repairs going on that day when I took the photo.

Fortunately, during our visit in Pagudpud (specifically at Hannah's Beach Resort) we did not experience the brownout.. unforgettable view.. I still have some hangover...

Just to share how long it took to get there.. we left Paranaque at 3AM and we arrived at the beach resort at 7:30PM .. this includes stop overs, etc.. a total of 16 hours back breaking drive.. but still it was worth it!

3 photos from Pagudpud after Holy Week

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                      Its the journey that counts, not the destination. Did you touch the base of the windmill? During the Holyweek, there was a brownout at blue lagoon area (Pagudpud) some of the windmills are at halt

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                        Yup Sir Jim, I agree.. it's all about the journey

Nope, I maintained my distance with the windmill, hehehe... There were some repairs going on that day when I took the photo.

Fortunately, during our visit in Pagudpud (specifically at Hannah's Beach Resort) we did not experience the brownout.. unforgettable view.. I still have some hangover...

Just to share how long it took to get there.. we left Paranaque at 3AM and we arrived at the beach resort at 7:30PM .. this includes stop overs, etc.. a total of 16 hours back breaking drive.. but still it was worth it!

3 photos from Pagudpud after Holy Week

Nice pics, lucky I did not stumble on you at the beach, we are just neighbors (I stayed at Punta Azul) just a stone throw away , otherwise hang over he he. I left Vigan at 4:30 am, free and easy driving arrived Pagudpud at 8:30 with all stop overs and pose. (actually The pagudpud thing was the hot topic you can hear in restaurants with fellow diners so everybody is looking forward to that so need to leave early to catch the first worm.

Comment

Working...
                        X