Overkill usab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overkill usab?

I got a 60CSx and I wanted to give it a try. So I'm way south in the province and I haven't worked it before much. I didn't want to miss collecting the data correctly, so I set up my old iQue (to show me where I wanted to go) and my Nuvi (to record 1-second tracks of where I've been) like I normally do, and set up the 60CSx along side (it does both).

The belt clip included with the 60 CSx works great on the mirror stem. I just wrapped the wrist strap around the mirror in case the clip let loose - walang problema tanan biyahe. Did 182 km taas sa bukid. The tracks I submitted were mostly from the 60CSx. Some were from the Nuvi.

I wanted to share the pics of the setup - put it on the Facebook page, too, along with the others. From now on, I'll use the 60CSx alone. The Nuvi is going into the sakyanan and the iQue - who knows. It's still pretty handy as a backup.
    Attached Files
    Experiencia Docet

overkill? not really... as I'm guilty of too. thanks to MFB's product, I use my omnia to navigate and gather waypoints (as I still can't seem to be able to upload my tracks/waypoints from my omnia. for the waypoint I have to key them in again in Mapsource manually) and my e90 to collect tracks (using sports tracker) while I'm waiting for my 765 to get fixed.
    now if I had my 765 around, I'd be running all three. most likely my copilot would be dealing with the waypoints, by way of using the GMXTs, while I take care of the tracks and the navigation.
    Last edited by B2Bomber; 05-18-2010, 23:31.
    ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
      I got a 60CSx and I wanted to give it a try. So I'm way south in the province and I haven't worked it before much. I didn't want to miss collecting the data correctly, so I set up my old iQue (to show me where I wanted to go) and my Nuvi (to record 1-second tracks of where I've been) like I normally do, and set up the 60CSx along side (it does both).

The belt clip included with the 60 CSx works great on the mirror stem. I just wrapped the wrist strap around the mirror in case the clip let loose - walang problema tanan biyahe. Did 182 km taas sa bukid. The tracks I submitted were mostly from the 60CSx. Some were from the Nuvi.

I wanted to share the pics of the setup - put it on the Facebook page, too, along with the others. From now on, I'll use the 60CSx alone. The Nuvi is going into the sakyanan and the iQue - who knows. It's still pretty handy as a backup.
      Too much eye candy manong bai, imo . Don't want to think about driving that motorbike in that set-up in Colon or any of those notorious streets in Cebu. But as you said, you're way south so i guess it's safer. With your kind of bike, looks like your mounting options for the 60CSx is indeed very limited but you seem to have found a workable solution, very nice. Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Working...
      X