X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new cheap gps

How cheap is cheap kuya?

Comment

For me cheap is when its purchased below standard retail price and you get some freebies. Congrats, that's a value for money model :-)

Comment

kuya sinned,

is that my pasalubong
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

kuya sinned, nice pic same as my unit but what is the special edition all about?

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
            kuya sinned, nice pic same as my unit but what is the special edition all about?

special edition for baygon member that drives the car backwards mwahahaha j/k
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              How cheap is cheap kuya?
              its $169.99 boss they also have 205w for $99 kaso lng mas gusto ko to para i can interlock my phone sa gps
              @hbt 2 years nga ako hinde kakain for this eh lolz

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                boss d ko alam eh lolz d ko pa kinakalikot d ko pa gna nakukuha in id para mahingi ko ng key medyo busibusihan pa

Comment

nice one sir!

Comment

nice! we have the same model. now i know who to bug in case i have questions with mine

Comment

Working...
                    X