No announcement yet.

RG Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, and so my respect to Kuya PrinceHenry has subsided!

Not because of being with BIR and not with IRS , but the use of "d" instead of "the". Kuya just reminding you that we need to post in english and text speak is a bit of a grey area, I do not in any way, have an influential position in RG, but I'd still recommend we do away with short cuts, coz we have full use of our keyboards, unless you are using one of those tablets and stuff without full keyboards

If so you have to do the prerequisite apology of most ipad users I know for a signature: "Apologies for misspellings I am using an Ipad" mwahahahaha! For SHAME!

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
      Ah, and so my respect to Kuya PrinceHenry has subsided!

Not because of being with BIR and not with IRS , but the use of "d" instead of "the". Kuya just reminding you that we need to post in english and text speak is a bit of a grey area, I do not in any way, have an influential position in RG, but I'd still recommend we do away with short cuts, coz we have full use of our keyboards, unless you are using one of those tablets and stuff without full keyboards

If so you have to do the prerequisite apology of most ipad users I know for a signature: "Apologies for misspellings I am using an Ipad" mwahahahaha! For SHAME!

TTFN
      Arvin
      sir arvin,
      my apologies..this is because i used my android phone last night,i was lazy to open my laptop hence, i used my phone in logging in with the RG forum..i hope im excused for my first offense..

Comment

@ kuya princehenrydamasco,

history and design of the sticker http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...hlight=sticker
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

sir arvin,
          my apologies..this is because i used my android phone last night,i was lazy to open my laptop hence, i used my phone in logging in with the RG forum..i hope im excused for my first offense..
          Hahaha! So used Android Phone after all! Of course that is a valid excuse, more so coz you used Android not Ipad hehehe! Seriously though first offense or 10th offense, don't worry I don't have any power to sanction anyone anyway

Going back to the sticker, next EB, if you can join please remind Kuya Reiji to bring some, sometimes he forgets, too much pomello or something!

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            @ kuya princehenrydamasco,

history and design of the sticker http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...hlight=sticker
            Thanks for the info sir hbt..

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
              Hahaha! So used Android Phone after all! Of course that is a valid excuse, more so coz you used Android not Ipad hehehe! Seriously though first offense or 10th offense, don't worry I don't have any power to sanction anyone anyway

Going back to the sticker, next EB, if you can join please remind Kuya Reiji to bring some, sometimes he forgets, too much pomello or something!

TTFN
              Arvin
              thanks sir arvin for understanding..
              im really excited about the rg sticker.. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by princehenrydamasco View Post
                sir hbt..
                SIR??? sound like addressing to my dad.
                kuya nalang. but i can sense youre older than me. the force is strong.. this jedi

youre welcome pala

BTW... you can get the free stickers if you join/attend our EB. watch out for announcement
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

SIR??? sound like addressing to my dad.
                  kuya nalang. but i can sense youre older than me. the force is strong.. this jedi

youre welcome pala

BTW... you can get the free stickers if you join/attend our EB. watch out for announcement
                  kuya arvin hope we can see each other during eb,to see who's older..
                  i can sense its you who's older..
                  any way TIA for the rg sticker..

Comment

Originally posted by princehenrydamasco View Post
                    kuya arvin hope we can see each other during eb,to see who's older..
                    i can sense its you who's older..
                    any way TIA for the rg sticker..

ah yes... kuya arvin is definitely older. the force is strong
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

ah yes... kuya arvin is definitely older. the force is strong
                      kuya hbt,what i mean was kuya arvin would be the judge between us..hehe

Comment

Oh no, better than the force to see who is older, the best judge is showing of cards... Driver's license cards

Oh, so that is what it means when Unkel HBT says "The force is strong"! Now I want to be reverted back to Padawan Learner.

Best regards!
                        Arvin

Comment

Working...
                        X