Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna Mountain Bike Trails

Started Mountain Biking with my Cousin last October 2010 and got hooked
    Pics were taken in and around Nuvali Sta Rosa, I usually carry my gps with me to save the tracks

I also joined the 20km Cross Country Race during the just concluded Nuvali Dirt Weekend 2010 Event

Took a few pics of the Four Cross Category Race

Last edited by Apex; 12-09-2010, 20:56.

Comment

Great bike pictures.

I'm moving to Manila/Subic Bay in July. Working part time in each place. I think I'm going to leave my mtn. bike at home, as I don't think I would like riding in a tropical climate.

Just curious, do you see many snakes (especially poisonous ones) when you are mtn. biking?

Comment

Apex, hey there is a group of RC sailors that go to Nuvali pond regularly on saturdays check them out next time or visit the phbyc forum rc sailing section from time to time. Sorry

I love that last photo with the Mbiker sharp and clear and background blurred, this was not photoshopped right?

Nikkor, I will just comment just for the sake of commenting. Not a mountain biker myself, but why don't you want to go biking here? If you are afraid of the heat, then bike early in the morning, gosh subic is a great place to bike, my friends actually do the 2.5 hour drive to subic just to ride and head back home right after lunch.

As for snakes, are you asking coz you want to see them or are you asking because you are afraid of them? I think though that there is a small population of probably vipers in our factory in cavite, haven't seen them myself except the dead skin from their molting.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Nice pics! been there also during the Dirt Weekend. Joined and finished the 24 hrs race with my fellow PinoyMTBiker riders. Very nice race indeed!
          If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by nikkor View Post
            Great bike pictures.

I'm moving to Manila/Subic Bay in July. Working part time in each place. I think I'm going to leave my mtn. bike at home, as I don't think I would like riding in a tropical climate.

Just curious, do you see many snakes (especially poisonous ones) when you are mtn. biking?
            Hi nikkor

Ive logged more than a thousand kilometers since mountain biking mostly around silang and nuvali trails and I have not seen a single snake

Comment

Hi Arvin

Photos are photoshopped but adjusted only for exposure and cropping, blurred background was caused by motion blur by using a slower shutter speed and was achieved by panning the camera along with the moving subject.

Thanks for the info on the Nuvali sailors, Ill check them out one of these days and probably sail with them if time permits.

Comment

Thanks for the info on how you did it Apex, yes you photoshopped but it was not for the actual effect, sorry I used a general term, but when most people say "ah it's photoshopped" it means digitally manipulated, as opposed to digitally touched up or adjusted. I will stop here coz it is OT and it is or was a hot subject in an UW photography emailing list I used to be active with.

Yeah please do check them out, they have nice boats but need some guidance with tuning and rigging.

TTFN
                Arvin

Comment

Working...
                X