GoPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoPro

For those who want some actions taken by a camera, see my pictures, I have tested the video mounted in my windshield as well as underwater video-yes, its waterproof up to 60 meters- at first first I'm hesitant but due to persistency of my kids, I was forced to soaked in the pool while taking some underwater video. I"ll use this in seawater next week This type of camera is widely use in sports as well as the recent Chile miners rescue.

Additional photos taken inside room

Comment

Sir Jim, nice toy.. I will wait for the under water pics...
      Also noticed the gps beanbag.. where did you buy & how much did it cost?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
        Thanks
        That's the friction mount- it range from $20 to $22, price varies from Amazon, its normally w/ free shipping to US address. Much better than suction cup mounts the damage the tints, although I use this also in provincial trips/driving due to portability.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
          Thanks

pm bugs bunny. bought my friction mount from him/her
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks for the info Sir Jim and Master HBT

Comment

I can attest to the GoPro HD. Great video's. Even when attached to my motorcycle. Haven't tried it underwater though.

Bought mine from Amazon. But I believe there's a local distributor already.

Bought a friction mount from CDRKing. I think it was about P600.

Comment

We use GoPro whenever we go swimming and snorkeling. HD video is great! We tried it in Club Manila East's 30ft(?) dive and we surely got pretty awesome clips. We also mounted it on some EK rides like Space Shuttle and the bump cars. Ganda!

Comment

been using gopro hd motorsports for our track days for two years and its just great at taking hd videos, sound however is terrible.

one feature it needs however is a view finder and better mic against wind noise then it would be perfect

Comment

Working...
                  X