Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ride to Pagbilao, Quezon (Destination : Kwebang Lampas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ride to Pagbilao, Quezon (Destination : Kwebang Lampas)

November 26 and 27, my friends and I took the long route to Pagbilao, Quezon. We started riding from Marikina at 8AM, then had brunch at Mang Vic's Bulaluhan. Then off we go to Pagbilao, Quezon. We took the Pranjetto - Famy - Paete - Pagsanjan - Cavinti - Lucban - Tayabas - Pagbilao - Pagbilao Grande Island route.

Twisties are exhilarating, the weather was good until we reach Cavinti wherein it was pouring. Had our late lunch at Kamayan sa Kubo in Pagbilao.

Pagbilao Grande Island is the only island in the whole of Luzon that is connected by a bridge to the mainland. We reach the island at around 5PM and settled in a house with 2 bedrooms which we rented for 300 pesos. Yes! 300 pesos. It was not bad, as we need shelter badly from the typhoon-like rain that greeted us. We were suppose to camp, but it was just impossible. Here are some pics I'd like to share. Enjoy!!

Comment

nice pics once again! just some questions though, can your route be done on a sedan? i saw the unpaved road, is that part of the route or not?

how about the accuracy of our map? are there still missing roads in that part of the country?

Comment

nice pics. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post

how about the accuracy of our map? are there still missing roads in that part of the country?
          1-sec tracks are very much welcome!

thanks for sharing your pics!
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

i am sure all the wps and roads are in the map. been there done that.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
              nice pics once again! just some questions though, can your route be done on a sedan? i saw the unpaved road, is that part of the route or not?

Hi poks, yes it can be done by a sedan. there are a couple of compact cars who were there actually (a getz and a vios). The unpaved route is part of the route. You will enter a private property and that is when the road gets muddy. But it is very short, just about 200mtrs.

Map is very accurate. We even relied on the POIs for almost everything. Food, Gas, Bank etc...

I was not able to record at 1sec. Sorry for that. I thought that the route has already been mapped. We will be back middle of December. Will record 1sec.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
                Hi poks, yes it can be done by a sedan. there are a couple of compact cars who were there actually (a getz and a vios). The unpaved route is part of the route. You will enter a private property and that is when the road gets muddy. But it is very short, just about 200mtrs.

Map is very accurate. We even relied on the POIs for almost everything. Food, Gas, Bank etc...

I was not able to record at 1sec. Sorry for that. I thought that the route has already been mapped. We will be back middle of December. Will record 1sec.

Thanks everyone.
                thanks for the info.

glad to know that our map is spot on in that area. 1-sec track can wait.

Comment

Working...
                X