May 23 EB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 23 EB

here are pictures of last Satuday's EB at Cococabana.
    Attached Files

guess who's drunk in the last picture?

Comment

Who's who?

Puleeezzzz make it a weekday EB next time.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

nice to see some familiar faces here (at least in the pictures). too bad i wasn't able to come as it is on a saturday. traffic is REALLY bad on slex on saturdays so i avoid going out northbound as much as possible.

hoping that the next eb will be on weekdays or weekend but further south <---- selfish hehehe

Comment

hi jetro,

sayang you didnt attend. actually there no traffic as per pokz(who came all the way from batangas). as we need more expert to attend
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

looks like the guys had a great time

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
              hi jetro,

sayang you didnt attend. actually there no traffic as per pokz(who came all the way from batangas). as we need more expert to attend
              oh that was surprising. i only assumed traffic IS bad as its always is on saturdays. oh well... i ran out of excuse. how about... i still don't have a replacement gps for the one i lost.

i am trying to make mobile xt work on an e90 though, ito muna gagamitin ko while i wait to buy a new nuvi. mobile xt seems to be good but its just not quite as good as a stand alone nuvi.. i find it difficult to use while on the move, or is it because the e90 is not touch screen. <-- OT

I hope to see you guys again on the next EB.

Comment

Working...
              X