Calaguas Islands, Camarines Norte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calaguas Islands, Camarines Norte

"Unexplored and unspoiled, Calaguas Group of Islands boasts of white sand beaches comparable to the best beaches in the world inhabited by very hospitable and kind people. Calaguas Group of Islands can be considered as one of a kind in terms of natural beauty."
    - http://www.bicol-vacation.com/2008/0...f-islands.html

We rode to Daet, Camarines Norte and spent the night at Villa Mila. The next day we took a 2 hour boat ride from Vinzons to the Islands and camped the night.

No mobile phone signal, no electricity. Paradise.

Photos used with permission.

Wish i can have the time and resources to visit very beautiful and remote places in our very own country with my family before i get too old to travel...

Thanks for sharing these very nice place in pictures .

Comment

It cost me less than PhP3,000 plus gasoline for my bike. That included the boat transfers, meals, drinks, tent, plus 1 night in a hotel in Daet. Not surprisingly, if you stay away from tourist traps, paradise is not so expensive.

Ang ganda ng Pilipinas, go out and explore!

Comment

Originally posted by teng View Post
        It cost me less than PhP3,000 plus gasoline for my bike. That included the boat transfers, meals, drinks, tent, plus 1 night in a hotel in Daet. Not surprisingly, if you stay away from tourist traps, paradise is not so expensive.

Agree 100% . Even in our place there's still lot of beautiful places waiting to be explored before it get's too commercialized. How to find the time is another story... so enjoy nalang muna looking at pictures. Thanks again for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by teng View Post

Teng,

Thanks for the pictures. Based on your tracks, I assume you stayed at Villa Mila Resort. How much is it? Tnx!

Andrew (riverbypalm)
          Last edited by riverbypalm; 07-22-2009, 09:08.

Comment

Sorry for late reply. I think it was 900 for twin sharing, A/C, hot water.

Comment

Working...
            X