Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help the people of typhoon victim

hi guys,

i was just wondering if maybe we could also do our part in helping the people who are victims of the recent typhoon.

maybe we have a member who can initiate and is connected with certain charity foundation or something.

as for me i've already donate my old clothes through my wife.

suggestion???
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Thanks for initiating this hbt... hope somebody can come up with suggestions how we can fast track this and make this happen...

Comment

More Waypoints

Yesterday, my son and I helped out deliver relief goods in Marikina in coordination with Lakbay Kalikasan and the MMDA. Although I had my Zumo, we had a difficult time getting to the barangay halls and the schools where the affected families were.

Maybe we could pin more waypoints of our local barangay halls, schools, etc? I did use the GPS to an advantage when we re-routed because of the traffic.

Also, I noticed (and was told also) that there is an abundance of relief goods in donation centers but not enough people and resources to bring them to the affected areas. If you have time and a vehicle, there are lots of groups looking for volunteers.
      Attached Files

Comment

Donation

hi roadguiders,

you can also deposit your donation thru:

BANK: BDO
        ACCOUNT NAME: ABS CBN FOUNDATION
        ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5630020111

check first before making the deposit
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Me and my gf volunteered last night for sorting the relief goods in ADMU.
          I might be riding with RFAC(RideForACause)/ MCP(MotorCyclePhilippines) on 10/04 to deliver goods in Bulacan.

Let's help our brothers and sisters in our own little ways...
          - Lost No More -

Comment

There's a typhoon ondoy google situation map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...9&ll=14.645791. Sana makatulong. They've pinpointed locations of those groups needing help... sana there would be more volunteers who can reach these people...

Comment

Working...
            X