Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opex View Post
    Mga padi

Newbie Here form Legazpi. Hope to share a cold bottle of beer with you guys someday
    Welcome padi!
    Nice contrib on routings in legaspi yesterday...pls keep it up.
    Dios mabalos!
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thank you sir will work on more Routing Corrections tonight.

Comment

Can't Non Bicolanos post here? Specially if they have a schedule to go through your area?

Kuya Doki you still based in Sorsogon? My road trip to Catarman Samar got postponed but hopefully be able to do it this November, not sure if have time to drop by on fellow RG members on the way but it's always nice to know that one can get in touch with a local if ever one needs help or just needs to hang out for a few minutes before moving on

My Sister In Law is from Legaspi, would that make me 1/4th Uragon?

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Can't Non Bicolanos post here? Specially if they have a schedule to go through your area?

Kuya Doki you still based in Sorsogon? My road trip to Catarman Samar got postponed but hopefully be able to do it this November, not sure if have time to drop by on fellow RG members on the way but it's always nice to know that one can get in touch with a local if ever one needs help or just needs to hang out for a few minutes before moving on

TTFN
          Arvin
          Of course all is welcome, any Bicol related issues can be answered by us, iyo baga:sly:

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post

TTFN
            Arvin
            sure kuya. just text me na lang ahead of time so we can make schedule. will send you my number via pm.

Comment

Thanks guys, schedule not yet fixed but almost surely month of November, but not during All saints day of course. Will post here or PM you guys for your mobile numbers once the schedule is set

TTFN
              Arvin

Comment

Working...
              X