Lost (as always!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost (as always!)

My mom got an accident last night. she slipped and injured her knees. This morning, she asked me to drive her to POC (philippine orthopedic center) to check her knee. As always, I am used to go there along with an expert navigator (an FX driver and a good friend of mine). But of course, using my GPS phone for almost half a year, I did not contact him for help. As I start the engine and my phone, searched for it, I was confused to find out that It was not named as P.O.C. I always ended up having this Philippine orthopedic institute. I opt to my Lappy to check mapsource. I manually search for it (Some bits of info/ route is still intact in my lousy head). It was named National Orthopedic center. sheeez! Anyway maybe I can make it as a correction right masters? And I got some contri's that i haven't posted due to my very tight schedule (work, booze, my lovely girl, family, friends). Hope I can get some free time to map!
    :thumb:Miss, umutot ka ba?
    'Cause you took my breath away:cheers:

Had the same problem when I had a meeting at the TV5 main office a few weeks back. I couldn't find "TV5" coz it was under "Channel 5" . Maybe we could use a "/" for some of the waypoints (ex. Channel 5/TV 5) since some waypoints have 2 or more known names....?
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

How about pass it as a correction instead?
      :thumb:Miss, umutot ka ba?
      'Cause you took my breath away:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by native_kim View Post
        Had the same problem when I had a meeting at the TV5 main office a few weeks back. I couldn't find "TV5" coz it was under "Channel 5" . Maybe we could use a "/" for some of the waypoints (ex. Channel 5/TV 5) since some waypoints have 2 or more known names....?
        pls submit correction. do submit the name as seen in their logo of the establishment. or you may send it as TV 5 (Channel 5) thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X