Demo map not routable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo map not routable?

As I've only had the free map to play around with, this morning I tried installing the latest demo map (1.13j, i think) and quickly found out that it isn't routable -- mapsource would only draw a single straight line from start to end point.

Would that be it's intended behavior or there's something wrong with my mapsource installation?

TIA!

Originally posted by lajd View Post
    As I've only had the free map to play around with, this morning I tried installing the latest demo map (1.13j, i think) and quickly found out that it isn't routable -- mapsource would only draw a single straight line from start to end point.

Would that be it's intended behavior or there's something wrong with my mapsource installation?

TIA!
    intended.
    demo map not routable
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      intended.
      demo map not routable
      thanks, hbt.

Comment

Sir Hbt is that true? But how can junior members check/correct one way street, no left/right turns, and other similar track corrections that require routing? I remember being able to route using the demo map before although I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ch0 View Post
          Sir Hbt is that true? But how can junior members check/correct one way street, no left/right turns, and other similar track corrections that require routing? I remember being able to route using the demo map before although I might be wrong.
          PM
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
          X