One way street request confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way street request confirmation

Maybe we can have another topic, maybe in the upload page or something that we can ask help from other members for confirmation with something.

For example last sunday I went through an area where I am not too familiar in, it was 10pm with the whole family (kids), and it was in the Tondo area to boot, not much street lights and the likes so even my wife who is usually my "navigator" specially before "karen", was a bit confused and afraid of the area we were going through.

Anyway I was picking streets that were bigger and had more lights so "karen" was rerouting us often. One of the reroutes was through N. Zamora (Sande) but when I checked it looked like it was a one way street southwards, so I took the next street instead, and when I checked again I did see that no car was going the same direction as me on N. Zamora, so I think this area is one way. I was going to contribute a one way route for this but I am not 100% sure, so I am asking if we have any contributors who live, work or familiar with the area to double check if N. Zamora is in fact one way or not.

Oh and at the end of the day we did get to where we were going to, GPS did help allow me to find the route, but I knew that if it was in the morning we would have been really stuck in traffic in through that route.

Thanks in advance guys.
    TTFN
    Arvin
    Attached Files

hi arvin.
    you can start a thread under contributor section/general issues.
    inform everyone that anything for confirmation of routings, tracks or poi's can be posted there. thanks.

in your case, the best way is to ask local residents...but of course it will depend on the situation, if night time better not to.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks Kuya Reijii, Okay will start a new topic in the general section.

I agree that what I am asking is not ideal, it is best to ask myself so I can contribute the info, but as you mentioned it was late night, with high stress levels of being in unfamiliar streets and kids with you. My wife who usually reassures me of knowing where we are (I'm probinsyano till HS) was also stressed already and didn't know where we were, so the only reassurance that I got was from "Karen", but how much reassurance can you get from an Aussie girl telling you where to go in downtown manila

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
        Thanks Kuya Reijii, Okay will start a new topic in the general section.

I agree that what I am asking is not ideal, it is best to ask myself so I can contribute the info, but as you mentioned it was late night, with high stress levels of being in unfamiliar streets and kids with you. My wife who usually reassures me of knowing where we are (I'm probinsyano till HS) was also stressed already and didn't know where we were, so the only reassurance that I got was from "Karen", but how much reassurance can you get from an Aussie girl telling you where to go in downtown manila

TTFN
        Arvin

your wish is my command mr. promdi hehehe... http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....2&postcount=18
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks Kuya HBT, I knew that a fellow member will be able to help, thanks for posting it already, couldn't download the file as it is already in the upload page, but I am guessing the correction is already being fixed with the contri

Thanks again!

Now that is what we call "Tag team"

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            Thanks Kuya HBT, I knew that a fellow member will be able to help, thanks for posting it already, couldn't download the file as it is already in the upload page, but I am guessing the correction is already being fixed with the contri

Thanks again!

Now that is what we call "Tag team"

TTFN
            Arvin

since you cant download, heres a peek...

juan luna is one way northbound from binondo church to pritil while sande is one way southbound. (info of my employee, didnt look it up myself)
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
            X