Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
    about TTFN:

Ta-Ta For Now, that is what Tigger from Winnie The pooh says when he is saying Good bye!

TTFN Ta Ta For Now! Wohoo ho hooo!

Arvin
    i thought it was something else... dont ask what :sly:
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      i thought it was something else... dont ask what :sly:
      can i ask what kuya bai?

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
        can i ask what kuya bai?

im afraid to post here kuya bai... baka ma ZOT!!!!!!!! hahaha
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I guess that is why you have always thought that I am part of the group with Rieji and HBT... you know what I mean! So now I'm out of that group because you know the real meaning of TTFN?

I will surely remember to ask you what you thought TTFN meant when we next meet each other. We should have made a contest out of it last time

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            I guess that is why you have always thought that I am part of the group with Rieji and HBT... you know what I mean!
            pomelo group? making a wild guess...

Comment

Working...
            X