Lakeshore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakeshore

Does anyone have any relatives or friends living in lakeshore ? There is like 6 subdivisions in there , its huge. I am after a gate pass to record the tracks there. Please pm me any contact you have . I just can't get past the guards in the subdivisions, but have been able to do the main roads in front. There is loads of tracks there for someone , if you can get inside.
    Thanks

Chaz,

funny coincidence, coz I just finished doing a polygon on the actual lake of lakeshore, but yeah I agree that we would benefit from some 1sec tracks.

This is not the answer that you are hoping for but if there are no members who live or know anyone in lakeshore why not try to contact their marketing office and explain what you want to do:

http://www.thelakeshoremktg.com/contact_us.html

Too bad, I used to be in email contact of the son of the developer but lost track of him, it was back when we were sailing RC sailboats in lakeshore lake.

Oh, I was at the Balloon fiesta last Sunday, I should have made a shout out in RG to see if any of the members were going, forgot that you live in the area as well!

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

thanks for the link Arvin , i have emailed them requesting access

Comment

Working...
      X