Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpaved Roads?

Greetings!
    I am just curious -why were roads converted to "unpaved road" in version 1.24.3 when they were already categorized as "paved road" in map version v1.23?
    Attached is just a sample screen shot -but I found a lot more especially in the C.A.R. region.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bushido View Post
    Greetings!
    I am just curious -why were roads converted to "unpaved road" in version 1.24.3 when they were already categorized as "paved road" in map version v1.23?
    Attached is just a sample screen shot -but I found a lot more especially in the C.A.R. region.
    somebody submitted correction.
    should it be "paved roads"? if you have data, pls submit. thanks.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

It figures. Maybe somebody traced it from GE without actually passing through the said roads.
      Sad to say though I don't have data -yet.
      Will just gather 1s data around La Trinidad and contribute for the next map version.
      Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by bushido View Post
        It figures. Maybe somebody traced it from GE without actually passing through the said roads.
        Sad to say though I don't have data -yet.
        Will just gather 1s data around La Trinidad and contribute for the next map version.
        Cheers!
        No need for 1-sec track if the road is on the map, You can *make the correction using mapsource route tool and named it paved, and submit it in the proper thread.

Comment

I see... Okay sir -will do... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X