No announcement yet.

"The Heart, the Soul, the Point of Origin, the Center... of the Philippines"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Heart, the Soul, the Point of Origin, the Center... of the Philippines"

Came across this article today http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/39553/m...%80%99s-center. Didn't know about this, now I know, you know... hehe.

More info about this place:
    http://marinduquegov.blogspot.com/20...ilippines.html (got the pics posted above from this blog)

http://wikimapia.org/7557987/Luzon-D...11-Rock-Marker

any adik been to this place?

Cool! Thanks for sharing Kuya Borgie! That is very interesting!
    Too bad it's in Marinduque, not easily accessible by car!

Kuya please do the honors of contributing the WP for it

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
      Kuya please do the honors of contributing the WP for it
      ... only if i can stand above the stone, which is very unlikely at the moment or in the near future. Honors should go to the one who actually goes there to mark the waypoint Kuya Arvin. DQ if using GE, hehe

Comment

Heck just type in the coordinates in mapsource!

I think better to contribute it as a POI the first RG member who might try to get there might get lost as you didn't contribute the WP hahahaha!

First RG member who gets there, save a WP and take a photo of the rock with his/her GPS should get a prize!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Heck just type in the coordinates in mapsource!

I think better to contribute it as a POI the first RG member who might try to get there might get lost as you didn't contribute the WP hahahaha!

First RG member who gets there, save a WP and take a photo of the rock with his/her GPS should get a prize!
          Doubt it very much if you'll get lost going there (w/out a POI) as this has been touted by Marinduque as one it's tourist attractions . And the coordinates are already known, very easy to input into your pnd as a waypoint or a favorite...

Now giving a prize to the 1st RG member with his photo taken with the rock is a very good suggestion . He does the honor of uploading the WP together with his picture, hehe. Maybe we can start soliciting for the prize from amongst us and to be given during an eb...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
            Doubt it very much if you'll get lost going there (w/out a POI) as this has been touted by Marinduque as one it's tourist attractions . And the coordinates are already known, very easy to input into your pnd as a waypoint or a favorite...

Now giving a prize to the 1st RG member with his photo taken with the rock is a very good suggestion . He does the honor of uploading the WP together with his picture, hehe. Maybe we can start soliciting for the prize from amongst us and to be given during an eb...
            we have that waypoint already....
            (and all the other control points as well...)

(that reminds me, i have to do some stuff with it pa)
            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
            X