No announcement yet.

What isp are you using and comment please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're using BayanTel's plan 2M for 1999 and I'm quite surprised of the connection speed. Problem is that they limit http-download slots, so the use of a multisegment DL manager is a must. But then it goes usually up to 260KB/s.
    We also use VoIP from different provider quite much, works like a charm.

For the road I have a MiFi from 3 (oem Huawei E585, unlocked from GB) running with a P649 Sun 3G plan, nothing to complain.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mario; 08-21-2011, 21:45. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

yeay!!! still no internet!

galing ng globe
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

The sad thing is that I do not think they give "rain checks". Some time ago my internet connection was down for a few days, would they give me credit for those 3 days? Nope! But if you failed to pay your dues a few days, they will disconnect!

Still at home, skycable broadband is quite stable, when it's out, it's out, but at least tech support will inform you of it. The worse is that some ISPs you can't even get hold of tech support, what you get are call center people who read out of a manual or a checklist!

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

SmartBro 999. It's line-of-sight transmitter/receiver to a cell phone tower and needs power to the dongle that hooks into the RJ-45 jack on the computer. When the power goes out, the cell phone towers start their stand-by generators to keep the network up, but it doesn't do me any good without power to the dongle.
          Experiencia Docet

Comment

PLDT MyDSL plan 990. So far ok except slightly slow during saturdays.

Comment

Skycable

Skycable Internet. I think they do a lot of torrent throttling.

Comment

Working...
              X