Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare to remove lbc dev't. Bank from the map

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/232157/b...itors-dismayed
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Tsk. And I was going to submit some...

Comment

In this case, Kuya Doki is it necessary for us to send you the correction one by one, or is it easy for you to edit it using some search function or rename function? Of course I guess not yet, maybe someone will save LBC bank, saving us or Kuya Doki from doing a mass delete or rename

Oh and by the way, sorry to all the Senior, Major Contris and Mods and admins, I sent you all a brand new Nuvi 3790Ts each, but LBC lost it during the chaos!!!

Joke! Only!!!!

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

corrections should be submitted when specific branch closes meaning sign is not there or a new business takes over.
        theres no harm to have it in map. it can be a reference point for some users.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
          corrections should be submitted when specific branch closes meaning sign is not there or a new business takes over.
          theres no harm to have it in map. it can be a reference point for some users.
          fully agree.
          this is same situation with banco filipino.

Comment

Cool! I would like to take this opportunity to ask.

Example a company like a Tire shop has closed already but the signs are still there, we should delete or not? A friend of mine has this type of contri/correction and I said yeah contribute coz it might get used by someone who wanted a tire change only to find out it's already closed. Same thing with restos! What do you guys think?

TTFN
            Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post

Example a company like a Tire shop has closed already but the signs are still there, we should delete or not? A friend of mine has this type of contri/correction and I said yeah contribute coz it might get used by someone who wanted a tire change only to find out it's already closed. Same thing with restos! What do you guys think?

TTFN
              Arvin
              friend should submit correction to delete...most logical thing to do kuya so others wont suffer the same fate.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post

TTFN
                Arvin
                submit delete kuya. sorry for the mix-up. given the same situation, if one establishment is closed, delete waypoint should be submitted.
                just an exception for the case of banco filipino and lbc bank. since the establishment still exists, some might still need to go there for purposes of claiming PDIC released assets, etc.
                also, some might still use those banks as landmarks (as kuya reiji have mentioned). no one will search for those two banks to make a deposit as they already know that they are closed.
                as for other closed establishments, deletion should be submitted as not everyone knows that they were closed and will serve only as landmark.
                Last edited by doki; 09-12-2011, 22:43.

Comment

we won't delete lbc until there is a final decision that it will indeed be closed for good. afaik, there is a possibility that it will be rehabilitated or be taken over by new investors.

with regard to any similar situation to the tire shop, those need to be deleted as we usually just search them according to category especially during times of urgent need and we don't want to end up driving to an already non-existing structure. it would simply be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                    . afaik, there is a possibility that it will be rehabilitated or be taken over by new investors.

FYI.....as per ABS-CBN news tonight. the talk didnt materialize. anyway...
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                      FYI.....as per ABS-CBN news tonight. the talk didnt materialize. anyway...
                      hmmm....i must have dozed-off...but the last paragraph was the last thing i heard on the radio last night...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/bus...it-their-money

Comment

I also wish it would be rehabilitated but dont think it will. Even PDIC already promise to give the insured part back. So the direction is downhill.
                        Central bank already gave them ample time to look for solution way back about 3 or more months ago.
                        Tsk tsk tsk...
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                          I also wish it would be rehabilitated but dont think it will. Even PDIC already promise to give the insured part back. So the direction is downhill.
                          Central bank already gave them ample time to look for solution way back about 3 or more months ago.
                          Tsk tsk tsk...
                          i agree. i also think the chances are slim for rehabilitation.

Comment

Working...
                          X