Typhoon Sendong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typhoon Sendong

to all our contributors and members in northern mindanao, negros, cebu, and panay area:
    we hope you are all ok after devastation caused by sendong.
    our hearts and prayers goes with you.
    let us again gather ourselves and rise up from this debacle.

our gps units will be very useful during this time when roads are eroded and rivers have swelled up so i hope you will have access to get our latest map.
    good luck and God bless you all.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Thank you sir.... I was there with my family in cdoc when it made land fall... We are fortunate enough.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Thank you for the concern kuya. Compared to CdO and Iligan, we in Negros were not hit that hard, thank God. But still Sendong was the worst flood that we ever experienced and this is the first time for us to have these many casualties and such extensive damage to property.

I just hope that we will never experience this catastrophe again and I pray that our brothers and sisters in CdO and Iligan will be able to recover from this calamity...

Comment

I'm also thankful that my family and relatives were safe from the Sendong. I've got to hand it to my parents for their foresight to relocate near SM CDO years ago.

Though my family and relatives were saved from Sendong, I still try to donate what I can to help those who were severely affected.

Comment

Working...
        X