Bag Slashers @ Edsa BEWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag Slashers @ Edsa BEWARE

My daughter was recently victimized inside the bus Edsa southbound yesterday about 4PM near Ayala/ mantrade of these #$%%^%(word filtered bag slashers, Fortunately there was a policeman on board and these were accosted and eventually captured (2 out of 3) I did not get the name of the policeman on board but kudos to him + guard El Tigre and San Lorenzo Village officials who assisted my daughter.

The suspect names are Rolando Daquipin Y Guibal 43 and Bienvenido Orlanda Y Ingente both residents at Pasay

Blade was used to slash the bag. If you guys or relatives were victimize as well you can file a complain or PM/contact me.

Last edited by jspalaroan; 01-15-2012, 15:44.

Tsk tsk. We want to raise our kids by building character. Having them commute just like everyone else is supposed to be a learning experience for them. Instead, @)(*$^# a-holes like these just made it more dangerous.

Kuya, your kid was lucky as a cop was on board.

Comment

As advised by the prosecutor, very few are convicted (for these cases) as the complainants tend not attend /pursue the case after filing because of the hassles attending etc. Not in my case- I need conviction in order next time when they repeat the crime, the law would be more harsh to them due to previous conviction.

Comment

unfortunately, their crime is bailable

expect these goons to walk the streets again in less than a week

tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by iceColdgin View Post
          unfortunately, their crime is bailable

expect these goons to walk the streets again in less than a week

tsk tsk tsk

No wonder vigilantes resort to "salvage." Not that I condone the practice...

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
            As advised by the prosecutor, very few are convicted (for these cases) as the complainants tend not attend /pursue the case after filing because of the hassles attending etc. Not in my case- I need conviction in order next time when they repeat the crime, the law would be more harsh to them due to previous conviction.

I commend you for this kuya. My house was burglarized too 1st quarter of 2010 and my laptop stolen. I was able to recover it though after a few days and I filed a case against the thief. Sad to say justice is indeed slow in this country and after more than a year of hearings, we are not yet finished and I still have one more witness to present before the defense starts presenting their evidence. And as you mentioned, it's really a hassle attending hearings and seeing the criminal each time.

But I persevered after I found out/verified that he also perpetrated at least four break-ins in which one victim did not file a case (he threatened his victim) and the other filed a case but was dismissed because of some lapses by the police in the arrest. The other victim recovered part of his belongings from pawnshops but did not have enough evidence to file a case.

The thief is still in jail while awaiting the outcome of the case. He's been bragging that he's never been convicted as all cases against him have been dismissed daw. We'll see. Bad thing about this incident is that they are a gang and I might have to deal with the other gang members but I'm prepared to deal with that as well...

Comment

Just to update you guys.... two suspects posted bail ----During the mediation process- Mr. Bienvenido Orlando-(the one in brown shirt) asked for forgiveness , this is the guy whom his family went to precint after the inquest and begging . It appears that the other suspect (the one in white shirt Mr. Rolando Daquipin) was just an acquaintance in Pasay (place of Orlando)as the this guy Mr Daquipin has no address. Being a veteran he just used the address in Pasay etc... Bienvenido Orlando is the guy that the Mr Daquipin allegedly pass the wallet

After several meetings during the mediation period- I accepted the offering of Mr Orlando for cash and assignment of the cash bail bond... BUT not with Mr Daquipin (white shirt).

I'm waiting for the dismissal of the case against Bienvenido Orlando so I can get the money (balance). During the mediation, Mr. Rolando Daquipin- the veteran .......did not bother to attend and the main reason is he is still DETAINED because he has other cases which he is also on bail or wanted...

My effort was rewarded and it appears there is a sureball conviction.(religiously we attend on the hearing).... So no matter how petty is the crime, I would suggest to pursue to give him a lesson . Here is the proof[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the update kuya. At least the hardcore criminal will serve his time in jail and the other one hopefully learns his lesson and mends his ways.

Comment

Working...
                X