RoadGuide demo map routing via PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoadGuide demo map routing via PC

How can I make the roadguide demo map routable in Map source to check whether the contributed one-way streets, etc, are correct?

Demo map has no routing feature in Mapsource. You can try the free map (assuming you're in an area that has few contributors and map in that area didn't change much thru succeeding versions) or find other ways to contribute so you become a contributor. Once you're a contributor, you can check routing easily and can update one-way streets in the map... HTH and looking forward to your routing contributions after you become a contributor...

Comment

I see. When it comes to very major road changes especially Metro Manila (e.g. the new flyover in 32nd street going to C5) , is the free map also updated to that extent?

Comment

You mean RG Map 1.07?

I checked with Mapsource, and 1.07 has a Ramp from 32nd St Southbound. But that is it.

RG Demo Map 2.11 will show the new Ramp from 32nd St. to Northbound.

You should always use the latest demo map for your reference.

Now I am guessing you are asking will the Free map be updated with the new ramp? The answer is no, the RG 1.07 free map will be as is.

So of course best way for you to get the latest updated map is to contribute

I hope I answered your question.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Working...
        X